Today’s Episode is special as it is the start of a brand new series at the Hippocratic Hustle. As many of you may know, Carrie started her Locums Journey this year and she has a lot of great advice and tips for those of you considering doing the same thing. Listen as she tells us all about her travels and how living the locums life has brought her freedom in life, work and finances.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why she traded her steady job for a locum tenens position.
- How she feels that doing locums work challenges her and keeps her engaged with her career.
- How this lifestyle allows her to take more time for herself, her family and this podcast.
- Why she feels that doing locums is part of her journey to financial freedom.
- How she broke through the stereotypes about locums to start her journey.
Links we discussed in the show:
- Check out a previous episode on this topic: Living a Locums Life with Cheri Wiggins, MD.
Thank you for listening to the Hippocratic Hustle! I know that time is your most valuable resource so I really appreciate you spending some of it with me. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it!
If you’d like to help me improve and grow the podcast, send your suggestions to: Carrie@HippocraticHustle.com
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, so you won’t miss an episode!