Sonal Patel, MD formed her own special company providing home pediatrician visits to newborn babies. Her practice is called NayaCare. Through these newborn home health visits, she places an emphasis on the maternal-infant dyad – acknowledging the needs of both individuals entering life’s new chapter. Her Sessions focus on breastfeeding or formula feeding, safe sleep education, and screening for maternal depression. Lets learn more about how she formed this amazing business.
What you will learn:
- How Sonal’s own newborn experience inspired her to start this unique practice
- How Sonal set up her practice
- How she developed a business plan
- How she came up with her fee schedule
- If Finland and Sweden can do it, we can too!
- How Sonal marketed her practice
- How she has found ways to bill insurance or use patients HSA
- What overhead that Sonal incurs
I know that time is your most valuable resource so I really appreciate you spending some of it with me. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it!
If you’d like to help me improve and grow the podcast, I’d love if you could take 60-seconds to leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Reviews and ratings are extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and I genuinely love hearing from you!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, so you won’t miss an episode!